Diversified Well Logging LLC., Management believes service and communication are key elements of a successful mud logging operation. DWL commits that all field and support personnel make these elements a priority every day. DWL management also recognizes that our own field engineers operate in remote and isolated locations far from family and home, and management commits to support them in the same manner as we support our clients.
Health, Safety, and Environment
As fully outlined in DWL's HSE Policy Document, we meet our responsibility by:
- Setting clear safety policies, training our workforce, and giving them the authority and responsibility to stop work if they believe conditions are unsafe.
- Management support of DWL employees who exercise stop work.
- Providing support and materials required for personal safety, health, and environmental stewardship.
- Compiling with all federal, state, local and industry safety and health regulations and laws
- Managing our risks though our comprehensive safety program and quality policy manual.
- Working with our employees, suppliers, and customers to ensure the safe deployment of our products and processes.
- Cooperating fully with, and actively participating in the safety programs of operators and drilling contractors.
- Providing a work environment free of illicit drugs and alcohol.
- Evaluation of our HSE performance through regular reporting, audits, reviews
- Holding our employees, supervisors, management, and suppliers accountable for their safety performance.
These commitments are in the best interests of our customers, our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
Quality Management System
Diversified Well Logging LLC., is committed to consistently providing quality products and services, our QMS statement is shown below.